Admissions Accomplished® is a consulting firm dedicated to helping individuals make meaningful choices about their education. We offer exceptional individual counseling and educational workshops focused on admission to highly selective colleges, business schools, and graduate programs. Our goal is to help you find and gain acceptance to the school that provides the best fit, academically and socially, given your specific needs and talents.
Our Expert Team Includes:
- A former deputy director of admissions at an Ivy League University
- A former deputy director of career services at an Ivy League University
- An author, journalist and former editor-in-chief at Angeleno Magazine, who has edited and/or written for various publications including the New York Times, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Magazine.
- A professional writer and editor with more than twenty years of experience, whose portfolio features work for Fortune 500 companies and national magazines.
- A clinical psychologist, former director of career services (business), and former consultant to an Ivy League University
- Phi Beta Kappa and honors graduates of Yale University, University of Virginia, and Vassar College with collectively more than 50 years of experience in higher education and 20 years of experience in Career Services
All of our counselors have advanced degrees (Ph.D., MBA, MA) and are published authors. Essays are read and commented on by three of us, so you have several different perspectives. All clients work directly with Dr. Sack; there are no assistant counselors.
Admissions Accomplished® is based in Fairfield, Connecticut. Consultations can be conducted by phone or Skype for those in distant locations and home visits can be arranged locally.
We have devoted ourselves to helping people find success and pleasure in their own lives. For more information please contact us by phone at (203) 331-8068 or by email at email@example.com